9.16.2008

Whatever.

I'm over the bs that my auntie said to me. I guess it just hurts me that certain family members don't think Jamie is good enough. He's my husband and I love him more than anything.

Anyway, Jamie keeps complaining about work. It's really weird because Jamie loved it out here... up until a couple months ago. He even asked to be transferred to another shop but his chief said no. He's been talking about putting in a 1306? He said that he could try and leave Guam early. WTH? How come he didn't tell me this before? Oh yeah I'm witchy and would have demanded that he call his detailer immediately and see what he has available. How about anything other than Guam. Haha. I hate that I complain so much about this tiny island in the middle of nowhere. It just bothers me that the people we knew out here LIED about this freaking island! They claimed that Guam is a WONDERFUL place to live & that it is JUST like Hawaii. Yeah... I don't think so.

Every little thing drives me crazy. I hate having tile through the entire "house" & I hate that Presley doesn't get to have the ultimate baby room like I dreamed of. Oh and I really hate that December 3rd will be mine & Jamie's five year anniversary & we cannot do anything except go out to eat & pay a butt load of money for food that sucks. I wanted to go back to Savannah for our fifth anniversary. I wanted to stay in another beautiful bed & breakfast and watch the Christmas parade again. Man... I wish Jamie would put in that stupid 1306 and that we could leave this Godforsaken island. I miss my family. I miss my dog. I miss freaking Wal Mart & Publix. I miss fresh chicken & produce that doesn't look like it has been mauled by a cat. I hate driving anywhere on the island and seeing pretend massage parlors. I hate driving through Tumon (the only part of the island they take care of) and seeing nothing but strip clubs & Japanese tourists. I miss shopping. I miss being able to go to the store and actually buy clothes that fit. I hate shopping at the NEX and the GPO.

Oh well. I wouldn't have a beautiful daughter right now if we didn't come to Guam. I wouldn't be happy in every other aspect of my life. I just want to be able to share my happiness, my love and my daughter with those close to me. I mean, who wouldn't want to pinch those beautiful cheeks & fuzz up her hair.

0 could possibly care: