9.10.2008

For some reason

Presley has decided to not sleep through the night. She's been doing all week. She'll go to bed around 10 or 11 and then wake up around 2:30-3am. It sucks. She usually sleeps til at least 6. I'm beginning to think that it has a lot to do with her being in the same room as us. After we had that freaking brown snake in the house, we've been a little paranoid. They are deadly to small children and old people. They aren't aggressive but I don't want to take any chances. We couldn't sleep that night without her being in the same bed as us. The next night, we moved her crib into our room. This is just another reason why I cannot stand Guam. I am just so upset because we volunteered to move to Guam. We CHOSE this duty station. We moved out here to help out the Navy and they can't even provide us safe, adequate housing. You would think the Navy would take care of the NAVY but out here, they pay more attention to the locals. They are more concerned with NOT pissing off the locals than taking care of the people they moved out here. I hate complaining but I am so ready to move home. Hopefully Jamie will get stationed in Illinois and we can be fairly close to family.

Anyway, it's 8am & I am so tired but I need to stay awake so that I can go to sleep earlier at night. We go to bed SO late and when she does wake up, I am so freaking exhausted. I love being a mommy but I wish my little one would sleep through out the night. I still cannot believe that I am a mommy. Presley is FOUR MONTHS OLD! Man. Time is flying by and I'm already getting sad and thinking about another one. Yes, my daughter is only 4 months old and I want another baby. I miss being pregnant and feeling that beautiful little life growth and move. Oh it's so amazing. My pregnancy was perfect. I didn't have morning sickness or anything. Everything was amazing and I only complained when I wanted more attention (or when my mom flew out a week before my dd and was only staying a week. She made me walk... Guam is not flat like Georgia. Plus, it was like 110 degrees at night...) Oh well. We'll have another kid when we are ready... and stateside.





I love that picture. She loves to sit and listen to Jamie play guitar. Sometimes she'll mumble really low and it sounds like she's trying to sing. It's so cute. Every morning we sing together and she loves it. I love my little sweetie.

0 could possibly care: