9.22.2008

Baby me up.

Last night I couldn't fall asleep because I was thinking of future baby names. Sad I know. I have the perfect little boys name but I cannot find a middle name that sounds right. It doesn't matter. I'm not pregnant and I don't *plan* on having another baby until we are stateside again & Presley's at least 4 years old. Bleh. I wanted to name Presley, Emma before I found out that I was having a little girl. Did I mention that my niece's name is Emma? I don't think I even told Sabin or Dani that I loved that name. Hmm. Oh well.

Apparently, I have mad mommy skills. Jamie & I stayed up really late Saturday night (I mean like almost 6am late.) calling family and talking in the bedroom. I was so exhausted when we finally went to sleep. Sometime during the morning (I'm guessing 7 or 8am) Presley started to cry. (Keep in mind that I'm going by what I was told) Jamie sat up in the bed & asked if he wanted me to get her. I got out of bed & went to Presley's crib without saying a word, picked her up & laid her in the bed with us. I do not remember any of this. Plus, I don't like putting her in the bed with us. I don't want her to get used to it. It kind of bothers me that I can be so alert in my sleep. I don't know. I'm sure something bad could have happened by me picking her up while I was so freaking tired. Oh well. She's fine. I will just let Jamie get her next time.

I've been wanting some kind of jewelry with something Presley related on it. I found two things that I want badly. I want this one for Presley's 1st birthday. It is from a company called Imprint On My Heart. This is actually the correct birthstone too. My little girl's BS is emerald. :) It's so precious & unique at the same time. I love it.





I want this one right now. Haha. They are called baby coins! A rough sketch of your baby's picture & your baby's birth information! SOO CUTE! I love it. I want to get Jamie a key ring made for either his birthday (November 20) or Christmas.
This one is fromJULIAN & CO.


I love jewelry. Haha.

0 could possibly care: