9.18.2008

Goodness.

Presley kicked her baby squash out of my hands earlier. It flew all over the rug. Bah. She did this to prove me wrong. I had just told Jamie that if I feed her in her Bumbo seat that she cannot make a mess. (She doesn't like to sit in her secondhand highchair. I think I should just go ahead and buy her the one that I wanted to in the first place.) My beautiful mutli-colored pink rug is stained the awful burnt orange color of baby squash. Oh well. It's hard to stay upset with such a beautiful baby.

I've been really emotional lately. Jamie even asked if I was pregnant again. Haha. I found that amusing seeing as though it was CD 14. Loser. Apparently, ovulation makes me emotional. I start talking about weird stuff, random stuff out of nowhere. Jamie thinks that I should see a therapist. I kind of agree with him. He just wants me to be able to talk to someone that could potentially help me.

I just want a close friend to talk to. I know that I have awesome friends who are there for me in a heartbeat but I need someone to be there for me... in person. I need someone to hang out with or someone to come over & chill with me & Presley while Jamie's at work. I have such high standards for friends that I have a hard time finding someone that I want to bring into my life & now I have be concerned with the people I bring around for Presley. I don't want people to be a bad influence on her. Right now, I just want to have a "couple" friend. I want to be friends with a couple that enjoys staying at home, playing Scrabble, Uno, Phase 10 or any other stupid game that we buy. I am a homebody. I also want my dream friend to have a child close to Presley's age. Someone she can have a play date with. She needs to be exposed to more people. Oh well. I need to go to sleep. It's 1am & I'm pretty sure Presley's going to wake up and want to held for a seconds. She's very needy.

0 could possibly care: