9.14.2008

Baby Love.

My mom sent me Georgia onesies while I was pregnant. Well, they said they were 9 month old and up. So I kept them in the drawer and payed no attention to them until yesterday. I pulled them out to see what they look like... small. They aren't even stretchy. I had some trouble getting Presley into them buuut she looks SO cute!!! Haha.


Her eyelashes are so dark... sometimes it looks like she's wearing eyeliner. I have such a beautiful baby girl.

Oh! She got a new toy today! She's been so bored with everything else she has. Haha. Spoiled little girl... its okay though. This smile is worth every penny.

2 could possibly care:

Coty said...

I didn't even know you had a blog until the other day when you commented on mine. So, I hope you don't mind but I added you to my Google Reader. Presley is ADORABLE! I can't believe how big she is already!!

Samia said...

I LOVE THE GEORGIA SHIRT. What a cutie!