9.16.2008

So

I saw pictures of the new housing on base. Bah. I want to own a house again. I miss our beautiful home. Jamie wants to buy another house whenever we move back to the states but the market sucks so we probably won't.

Here is what our current "house" looks like. I hate it. It doesn't look that bad in the picture but it's really old and they keep putting papers in our mailbox talking about lead poisoning.


This is the new housing. Omg, it looks like a real house! If we would have known about it, we would have put in something to move there but Jamie's still considering leaving Guam early. Plus, they wouldn't move our stuff for us. I hate moving. So we are stuck in the ghetto poisoned house until we leave the island.



Oh and this is where I want to live. Great Lakes, Illinois! 4 bedroom and 2 bath!! Gorgeous.


I'm finished being a brat.

0 could possibly care: