9.09.2008

It's been awhile.

Yeah I haven't been in the blogging mood. I don't ever have the time to sit here and blog. I've been trying to clean everything spotless due to the ant problem. No matter how clean my house is... ants come in to look around. You can see them wondering around the house looking for stuff to eat. So stupid. It's a big problem here in Guam. Bah. Everything is a big problem in Guam. I should be thankful though. Some people don't have a home to complain about. It could be so much worse. I can't help being a spoiled little American.

Anyway, Presley can roll over now! She's growing so fast! I have to keep an eye on her at all times now! Before I could leave her in her play pen thingy and not worry about anything happening to her. Now, she'll roll over in there and get frustrated because she can't roll back over. Crazy little girl. I love her sooo much. We started feeding her stage one baby food. After all, she was a biig baby and she's still a big baby. Plus, they say that your baby is ready for baby food when they double their birth weight... um, she was 9 freaking pounds at birth... I think 15 pounds is close enough. She watches us eats and makes faces like she's eating. SO we starting her on food. She tried baby bananas first and then we just bought some carrots. She likes the carrots more.



So cute.

1 could possibly care:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal