7.11.2008

Oy!

There's nothing greater than realizing you have baby poo under your thumbnail...

Today was fantabulous to say the least. Okay, so it's only 20 til 1 and the day still hasn't officially started. Haha. I've been all morning with Presley, which is fine with me. Jamie & I went to bed quite early last night. I made cheesecake at 10 last night and decided to hop into bed with Jamie around 10:30. Completely ignoring the luxurious cheesecake in the fridge. *sigh* I was exhausted and honestly, I wanted some bowchicawowow.


Sex hasn't really been the same since Presley. Jamie & I couldn't wait until we were able to "hit the sheets" like before. But darned if a 9 pound baby doesn't make things um, ache. That darned pubic bone needs to get her stuff together... I'm sick of flinching. I actually enjoy sex with my hubbles. Darn childbirth. I thought it was soo easy and everything would be "fine" after 6 (extremely long) weeks. Pssah.

Anyway, Guam sucks. Did I mention that? Due to the hellacious thunderstorm (previously mentioned in the blog before) our phone is still not turned back on. They were supposed to fix it last night and then it changed to "first thing this morning". Ahahahaha. It's 1pm and I haven't seen GTA at all in this darned neighborhood. I told Jamie to walk to Joey & Christina's to use their phone but he passed out on the couch with Presley. I am too lazy and it's only 125 THOUSAND degrees outside. Hot weather sucks. Tell me why I agreed to move to Guam? Oh yeah, more mulah.

Oh well. After this we're going to *crosses fingers* Connecticut! Yes, Jamie would be on a fast attack but I think Connecticut is worth it. Plus, we'll be on shore duty for 3 years when we first get there. I (freaking) love Savannah (Duh. It's Presley's middle name) Georgia and Jamie said that New London is a lot like Savannah. So, I'll probably love it. Plus, I want snow. I neeeeeed snow. I crave it's wintery beauty.


Since being a mommy I've learned:

Nothing makes you laugh harder than your baby firing poo missiles at your husband.

0 could possibly care: