7.17.2008

Bowling.

I'm beginning to dislike bowling. I know that sounds mean but Jamie bowls ALL the time. Haha. He bowls in two leagues through the week. Just today, he quit Wednesday night and started bowling on a Thursday night league. Which means, he bowled last night (until 10 because he was bowling with OLD people) and then tonight with some friends. I don't know. I think the reason why it is starting to bug me is well, I don't have a hobby. I stay at home with Presley and take care of the house. Which is so not my hobby. It's my job. Don't get me wrong. I love staying at home with Presley. She's my everything but I need to find something else to do also. I was thinking of jewelry making. I could possibly sell them on Etsy. I want to do something creative and I love jewelry. I do so much here at the house and I still feel like a lazy bum. Even if I take an hour nap with Presley, I wake up feeling like couch potato. Blah.

I also think it would be neat to do something baby related. I love sewing but I have not patience. I mean, I'm a mommy so my patience level has risen. I was going to make Presley some cute bibs but she doesn't really care for bibs. Maybe I could just make something for babies. Aaah. I don't know. Oh well.

Anyway- Jamie and I have almost been here in Guam for a year! Wow! It will be a year for Jamie on the 3 or 4th of August. For me, it will be like the 10th. It makes me really sad though. For one, I still don't have Yoda-lee. I haven't seen her or hugged her in almost a year! I love my Boston Baby more than anything and mom won't make from her job and boyfriend to take her to vet! It isn't that hard and she complains about not knowing what to do with her when she goes out of town. Um, duh. Send her to me! Sheesh.
That dog is my life and I want Presley to grow UP with Yoda-lee. I also want Yoda-lee to be around Presley when she's little and won't pull on her or at her. Boston Terriers are so good with kids but she's going to be pissed when she gets out. She hates me. I just know it. I need to stop talking about it. It's making me cry.

Meh. I'm hungry.

1 could possibly care:

Samia said...

You are NOT lazy, you recently gave birth and are caring for an infant. SHEESH WOMAN. Etsy is awesome; lemme know if you ever put stuff up there b/c I will so buy!