7.15.2008

I need a hair cut...

badly. I haven't had my hair cut in years. I think I just might go and get it trimmed. I have so many split ends. I really think about 3-4 inches off would be good enough. I also want to get my hair dyed. Nothing special... just all one color and dark. My hair is naturally dark brown but with the dead hair (that I've dyed through out the years and then never cut) it's a weird light reddish/brown at the ends. I think after the trim if everything still isn't one color that I might get it dyed a chocolate brown. Every single time I see women with gorgeous dark hair, I want to dye mine again. Haha.


Katy Perry is the perfect example. Her hair is so beautiful. Bah. Oh well. We'll see what happens within the next few days.

I have a "candle" party this weekend. I'm trying to be more outgoing. Having this party is a big step for me. I usually don't like people in general. I don't ever feel that comfortable around people that I don't really know. *sigh* I just don't want Presley to be a super shy kid like I was. Heck, I am just NOW starting to open up more. That's sad. The only real reason behind the candle party is that I want more wax and I forgot which scents I love. Haha. Plus, a friend of mine loves candles and she doesn't have any Scentsy. I figured that we might be able to scrap together enough people to have a party. Haha. I don't know a couple of the people that I invited. They are new to the island and I figured it would be nice for them to have something to do. Plus, Scentsy rocks.


Meh. I decided yesterday that I didn't want to get another small SUV. The darn FJ is considered an off road vehicle and I want a family car. I want to know that my little honey bee is safe. So, I did some research. I now want a 2008 MAZDA5. They are awesome. They are a car/minivan combined into one! Haha. Th back door slides open making it easier to load and upload your little one. Tehe. Jamie told me that once his Dodge is sold, I can sell my Honda and then we can get a new car. That's fine with me. We'll probably be stateside by then and I won't have to worry about wrecking my new car or killing it on the awful roads in Guam.





Anyway, I'm off to make a grocery list. Today is payday. Hoooray! Haha.

1 could possibly care:

Coty said...

Just saw this post. We bought an '08 Mazda 5 in February and could not be happier with it! IT is the perfect Mommy Mobile. :) PS-Mine is blue just like the bottom pic.