3.02.2009

Last days in Guam.

Here recently, I have decided to "document" our last days here in Guam. If we are lucky, we will leave three months early in March 2010. If not, we leave June 2010. I wanted to get a full year of Guam. I've started a photo blog through my Mac. Everywhere we go & everything we do. It shouldn't be that much because we don't anywhere. Well, we do but we don't. Haha.

I started with the Jamaican Grill in Tumon. If I would have thought about it, I would have taken pictures of the sign, our food & drinks. They don't serve soda so everything is some sort of Jamaican drink. So yummy. I am currently obsessed with their mango tea.



Jamie found this sign amusing. Haha. It's for a "massage parlor". Riiight. Because real massage parlors stay open 24/7.








This is their other location in the Chamorro Village. We usually get our food from here.

0 could possibly care: