3.13.2009

10 months!

Goodness! I can't believe that my little P is already 10 months old! I still look at her in awe. Sometimes it feels like a really awesome dream. She's been walking for about a month now! Honestly, I didn't think that she would walk until after she was a year old but she had other plans. She RARELY crawls now, which I love. Our entire house is tile & her poor legs were red from crawling. Not to mention she had changed the way she crawls because of the hard, cold tile floors. She's learning so much! The list just keeps on growing! Here's a list of everything that she can do.

-Says Mama
-Says Dada
-Says Hi/Hey
-Walk
-Wave hi
-Blow kisses
-Give kisses
-Lay her head down & say, "ni ni"
-She touches her nose when asked to
-Smiles when asked
-Points
-Says, "num num" for food
-She "talks" on the phone (she'll actually put her hand to her ear when she hears a phone ring on tv)

I'm sure there is more but it's late & I can't think of anything else.


Moving on.

We've also been talking about where to move after Guam. (ANYWHERE!!) Jamie REALLY wants to move to San Diego. I'm not too sure because I still want to be as close to family as possible... California is on the opposite side of the country!! San Diego has SO much more to offer!! Right now I can think of at least five things to do!

1.WHALE WATCHING
2. LEGO LAND
3. SAN DIEGO ZOO
4. SEA WORLD
5. DISNEY

I mean, it IS California! Everyone wants to live in Cali at some point in their life. I don't know though... I want to be near my loved ones but Jamie keeps saying what a wonderful opportunity this is for us. I trust him. I told him if we move t Cali that I get my dream car... which has changed since last time. I currently long for a Cadillac CTS OR a Toyota Prius. Haha.

0 could possibly care: