10.31.2008

Woo!

Halloween is over! Hazzah! I wish that Presley was older and that she could've walked around the neighborhood. We sat on our front lawn & passed out candy. All the kids were SO cute! I didn't take any pictures of her outside. It was so hot outside & my battery was dead. I don't know why i don't keep it charged. Haha. Here are some pictures of Presley before the Trick or Treaters starting coming through the neighborhood. She loved all of the attention from everyone & loved seeing all of the kids dressed up. She loves people. Today was stressful. We went to get some groceries (stupid because it was also pay day) and I needed to run in the NEX but a freaking Aircraft carrier pulled in and there are literally busloads of people shopping at our tiny NEX.

Oh well.

I haven't been feeling too "hot" lately. I can't exercise because Jamie's at work until 4 and the gym on base is packed with single sailors at that time. I wish he could come home for like an hour or something and let me work out. I've been trying to think of ways to ahem, get my hubbles in the mood. Our love life is a little dead lately. Presley sleeps in the bed with us now (which I love but at the same time, I want to "snuggle" my hubby.) so we have to be a little creative with the loving. By the time I crawl into bed Jamie has been asleep for a few hours & barely remembers me kissing him goodnight. Being a full time mom is some hard work & I only get to do some seriously cleaning when Presley's asleep. When Jamie and I do find time to "love" each other, the loving is amazing but it's like the only time all week. Unless we get lucky & she goes to sleep without one of us in bed with her. I constantly ask him if Iam the reason why we aren't as active & he swears that it's not me. I believe him but still feel super insecure. I need someone who has a child around the same age as Presley who understands what I am going through. It's crazy. The people I know either don't have kids or their kids are old enough to play alone in the "baby jail" area at the gym. People even think that my (almost) 6 month old daughter will just sit quietly in her stroller while I work out for an hour. Um. No. She's NOT a bad baby but she LOVES to be around people and LOVES to be played with. She's a very social baby so sitting alone in a stroller isn't going to work. Agh. I think I'm going to start stroller stride Monday. I've been saying that for awhile now but I honestly think that Monday, I will do it. PLUS, Jamie's off work Monday & I might be able to get him to walk with me. As long as someone does it with me the first time, I will be able to do it by myself afterwards. I just need to feel comfortable first.


In the meantime, maybe I should buy this.

0 could possibly care: