1.14.2008

24 weeks & 6 days


We had a regular OB checkup today. It went great. We got to hear Presley's heartbeat and she kicked the little doppler thing. It was great. She kept moving to get away from the doppler. She doesn't really like to feel anything pressing on her current home. She even tried to kicked off Jamie's hand last night. It made me laugh and made her move even more. Sadly, she already seems like a brat. Jamie says she's acting like me already. She's already in princess mode and she knows she can already get away with anything. She stole our hearts a long long time ago.


Anyway, we finally picked out Presley's baby bedding. I am so happy with the bedding we picked out. I wanted something modern but I couldn't find anything here in town that was girly and modern. So, we bought this lovely bedding called Tropical Punch.




Welp, I need to finish my enchiladas. Jamie is in shift work right now and I will have to bring him dinner in a little bit. :)

0 could possibly care: