12.14.2007

I hate duty days.

So, Jamie has duty today. Blah. I wish we would've taken a real shore duty instead of a neutral duty station. This stupid boat he's on actually goes out to sea. It's not a set schedule like the submarine either. He has duty every eight days. Which is better than every three days like the submarine.


Anyway, the baby has been moving a lot today. He/she always seems to move whenever Jamie isn't around. I mean, he/she is still small enough to where Jamie won't be able to feel him/her.


Sleeping hasn't been that easy lately. I tend to only sleep once Jamie goes to work. He likes to snuggle during sleep. That's not a problem at all but I cannot get comfortable. I don't want to keep moving and wake him up. After all, he is the one that has to go to work in the morning. I'm a housewife. My job starts whenever I roll out of bed.


Aaaah. I need to sleep. It's after 1 am (Friday night)


Goooooodnight.

0 could possibly care: